Friday 25 June 2010

Brief

For my A2 coursework i have been asked to pair up with a partner to produce a main task, a film trailer. As well as my main task I will also produce ancillary tasks of a film poster and a magazine front cover. All three tasks will relate to the horror genre.


The partner I have chosen to work with is Jade Goldie, this is because we work well together as we worked together in the first part of the A level course producing an opening to a horror film and shared many of our ideas.


I have recently been looking at film posters to give me a brief idea about what to include and what they look like in general.

We have also recently looked at the subgenres of films and conventions used within the horror genre to give us an idea about what techniques are used to give the audience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment